Environmental and Superfund Representation
Assist clients and PRP groups in developing and negotiating favorable allocations and settlements of liability in CERCLA cleanup cases; Serve as mediator, third party neutral, allocation consultant and expert witness.
• Enviromental and Superfund Representation Highlights
Superfund Allocation Consultant & Expert Witness
Assist in development of complex allocation positions including Lower Passaic River Study Area site, Lower Fox River PCB site, lead smelter and transport litigation, numerous successor landowner matters, landfill sites, recycling sites, airports and circumstances involving alleged damages due to air emissions.
• Practice Highlights: Allocation Consultant and Mediator
• Practice Highlights: Expert Witness Services
• Statement of Qualifications: Superfund Allocation Consultant, Mediator & Expert Witness
Zoning, Land Use & Real Estate
Advice and representation before local governmental boards concerning permitting, zoning, wetlands, conservation commission and planning board review matters; Counseling and representation in residential and commercial real estate transactions; closings, leases, purchase & sale agreements, affordable housing, and development issues; Represent individuals, condominium associations, and citizen groups before conservation commissions, planning boards and zoning boards concerning development proposals, permitting decisions.
• Practice Highlights: Zoning, Land Use and Real Estate